Position: Food & Beverage Manager
Candidate with 7-10 years experience in Food Beverages in Hotel and Resort Industry.
Role & Responsibilities
- To ensure the various outlets and banquets operate successfully and are individually profitable in accordance with the standard of the hotel.
- Responsible for managing and implementation of an effective food and beverage operation in the hotel including restaurants, Bar, and banquet operations of the unit/hotel/property in close alignment.
- To ensure that each Food & Beverage outlet and banquet is managed successfully as independent profit center.
- To monitor all costs and recommend measures to control them.
- To ensure that all the outlets and banquet is managed efficiently according to the Standards.
- To monitor service and Food & Beverage standards in all outlets and banquets. To work with the Outlet Managers, Banquet Services and respective Chef de Cuisines to take corrective action where necessary.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service.
Experience Required: Candidate with 7-10 years experience.
Skills : Good interpersonal skills, pleasing personality, work / lead the team.
Qualification Required: Graduation in Hotel & Hospitality Management from a reputed institution.
Interested Candidates can send your resume to email@example.com